This Agreement is Made Between Gail Grossman Yoga LLC and yourself.
The services to be provided by the trainer to the student are online teaching. The program will be done through Zoom and it’s expected that you will participate with your camera on and speak when called upon or when you have questions or anything constructive to add to the discussion. The program will be recorded and you understand that if you are unable to attend a session live, you can utilize the recording to make up for the time missed, though it is highly encouraged to participate live, as you will receive the greatest benefit.
Description of Duties of Student
- Utilize the book Restorative Yoga for Life as your text book.
- Attend live sessions when possible. Watch recorded sessions if you need to miss the live. - you may watch the replays as needed (uploaded to the course area within 24 hours and available to you for one year from completion of the course)
- Prepare for sessions adequately to get the most from each.
- Be totally focused, present and open during all sessions.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities of Gail Grossman Yoga LLC
- Actively teach the group, keep them accountable and hold space for them to learn to the best of their ability.
- Attend all scheduled sessions.
- Be totally focused and present in the sessions.
There will be no refunds once you begin the training. If there is a conflict that occurs in your schedule and you need to drop out, you must do so within 1 week of the training to receive 50% of your payment.
Full cost of course is $575, payment is due open checking out.
- I understand that I am working with Gail Grossman for Restorative Yoga Training at the agreed fee.
- Understanding and Independent Counsel: Client acknowledges a right to independent counsel before voluntarily signing this agreement.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement and the documents delivered under this Agreement together constitute the entire contract and understanding between the parties and supersede any prior contracts, agreements and understanding relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified or amended only by a written instrument duly authorized and executed by the parties, including email.
- This agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the State of New York. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall be severed and remain in full force.
- The terms of this Agreement will be deemed to be acceptable upon signing.